life update: 1
life has been hectic, that's partly why i have been so absent on my blog. i am grateful for my readers to keep me accountable though! i have gotten a few requests and messages asking me when i was going to post again! so THANK YOU, you all get a golden medal. so i figured i would just give you a life update...
1. aaron and i started school last month, buuut i got really sick the first week. (just my luck) i haven't been that sick in a while and it was miserable. so i missed all my classes and they have no mercy on me! i am currently failing 2 of my 5 classes.
2. i still ruin 3/5 meals i make each week. things i've ruined in the past week: hamburger helper (who does that) frozen pizza (who does that x2) and simple chicken. yes it's rough, i am still praying to have at least a desire to cook.
3. one of my entrepreneurship classes is a "launch and learn" where we have to launch a business and make $1500 by the end of the semester! SO here is my shop a sparkle a day shop, I am taking custom requests for christmas gifts!
4. we are super excited because we will be in california three times in the next two months. i need to get my fix of "home" every so often. i feel so rejuvenated after a visit.
5. i recently discovered i have an auto immune disease in relation to my thyroid. i will be getting a couple CT scans to see what it actually is but it is most likely graves disease! lots of blessings and prayers have helped me feel at ease with the whole process.
6. aaron is keeping up good grades with all his hard pre-dental courses. i don't know how he does it but he's rocking it and i'm so v proud. i'm not much of a help when i can't pronounce the parts of the body he had to know though...oops. lol.
7. one of my goals right now is to kindle the friendships i have. i want to be a better friend and show them i love them.
8. these pictures don't show it, but GUYS I GOT BANGS. i get so "hair bored" and have to switch it up on occasions. check my instagram to see @kathrinefraley. it's such a change but i absolutely love trying to styles with them!
thanks for stopping by. life is so good despite the hardships aaron and i are facing. i realize they aren't nearly as bad as what others are going through but they are helping us to remember to 1. rely on the lord and 2. that aaron and i are best friends. we need them to grow and learn.